måndag 22 februari 2010

Unknown Master of North Indian Percussion....Jiarwad Bhagavishnivad

Many people know of the glory of Indian music traditions. It's totally groovy, though, when one discovers that one knows nearly nothing about one of the most incredible percussionists of all time. The secret and silently legendary beyond human conception mastery and mystery of
JIARWAD BHAGAVISHNIVAD has left some scholars wondering: "WTF"

Virtually almost hardly nothing is not nearly known whatsoever about this truly enigmatic character of mythical proportions. I happened to find an manuscript a few years ago that gave me some idea about how far-out were the techniques of this dude. The book was only about 13,000 pages long but i read the first half in less than 8 years. By the time, I'd reached the 83rd chapter, I realized there was a cypher wedged into the strange narrative that was impressively unsolvable by machines and humans alike. I spent weeks studying the cryptic codes but it was obvious that the information was much more advanced than anything I would ever be able to comprehend. There was also that weird book chapter about Asad al Fahd and the connection between Persian musical proclivities and the intermingling of these styles with the north Indian traditions. Well, essentially Asad al Fahd and Jiarwad Bhagavishnivad are believed to have played a duet in the legendary "Hall of Records" located under the front paws of the Sphinx near Cairo in Egypt. This would have taken place in June or July of the year 1889, but there is no way for anyone to confirm whether or not this actually ever happened.
Anyway this book changed my life. I didn't want anyone else to find and read it and learn all of the amazing rhythmic secrets it contained so I burnt the son of a bitch a couple of months ago. If anyone knows anything at all about Jiarwad Bhagavishnivad, please tell me everything. And if you have or know anyone who has ever seen a photograph of the man, it is a holy imperative that you get me in touch with this.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar